Welcome Guest (Register -  Login)  Display List of Forum Members Memberlist Search The Forum Search forum topics Search psychologists Search psychologists Help Help
 Navigation

Username

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list

Forgot password | Register

Latest Forum Posts

We have 6671 registered users.
The newest registered user is kfhy sgej.

Our users have posted a total of 3001 articles within 1182 topics in 15 forums.
Last post by liny195

Site Feedback, Questions and Suggestions
 Psychotherapy.co.za - Discussion GroupsSite Feedback, Questions and Suggestions
Subject Topic: NEW YORK (AP) — Sam Darnold was uncertain Post ReplyPost New Topic
 NEW YORK (AP) — Sam Darnold was uncertain
<< Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
liny195
Posted: 2019 December 03 at 4:22am | IP Logged Quote liny195

Group: Member
 his NFL career would begin while he was preparing for the draft.The former Southern California quarterback also was keeping tabs on what team Kirk Cousins would choose in free agency. Darnold knew Cousins’ situation would likely affect his future.“I was really just paying attention Jachai Polite NFL Draft , especially during that time,” Darnold said Monday during a conference call. “Definitely paying attention to Kirk, what he was doing free agent-wise and trying to understand what team I could maybe go to, who might pick me up.“Yeah, I was definitely thinking about all that stuff during the draft process.”The New York Jets went after Cousins in March and made the former Washington quarterback a big-time offer. Instead, Cousins chose to sign with Minnesota, getting a fully guaranteed three-year contract worth $84 million.The Jets then turned their attention to the draft, pulling off a trade with Indianapolis to move up to the No. 3 spot and secure one of the top quarterbacks available. After Cleveland took Baker Mayfield and the Giants went with Saquon Barkley, the Jets knew they had their guy.“Yeah,” Darnold said, “everything worked out for the best, I think.”No doubt about it, as far as New York is concerned.Darnold has shown steady progress during his first six NFL games Jachai Polite Buffalo Bills Jersey , helping the Jets to a 3-3 start. His best game might have come Sunday, when he went 24 of 30 for 280 yards and two touchdowns with one interception in a 42-34 victory over Indianapolis .“I felt like I kind of took what the defense gave me, but at the same time took the shots when they were there,” he said. “So I thought I played really well, and my completion percentage was up, which is a good thing.”He had ranked near the bottom of the league in that category, as well as quarterback rating. Darnold is at 59.8 percent on his completions, which is still among the lowest, while his 83.7 rating is in the middle of the pack.“For me, every week it’s the poise in the pocket,” coach Todd Bowles said. “And, the breaking of the huddle, the adjustments that he has to make Color Rush Jachai Polite Jersey , the audibles he has to make and doing the right things and it’s slowing down for him. And just doing that the right way, and he was pretty good at it (Sunday).”Darnold will get a chance to do it again next Sunday, and this time against Cousins and the Vikings at MetLife Stadium.Not that he feels any added pressure going up against the guy who was the Jets’ top target in free agency.“No, not at all,” he said. “For me, I’m just going out there every single week, treating it as a faceless opponent and knowing what they do defensively, knowing what they do well, maybe what they don’t do so well and just attacking them.“Like I’ve said before, take what they give me, but at the same time take the shots when they’re there.”Meanwhile, the Vikings are 3-2-1 with Cousins , who is fourth in the NFL with 1 Youth Jachai Polite Jersey ,921 yards passing to go along with 12 touchdowns and just three interceptions.“He’s a good player,” Bowles said. “He’s always been a good player. He was a good player in Washington, he’s a good player in Minnesota. So, he’s somebody we’ve got to deal with, he’s a tough one.”Several Jets players have said they didn’t necessarily pay attention to the team’s interest in Cousins during the offseason. And they and the coaches insist they aren’t approaching this as some sort of revenge game to show the veteran quarterback what he turned down.“It’s never disappointing in free agency,” Bowles said. “Even though you have a chance at somebody, that doesn’t guarantee you anybody. So you just move on, and always have a plan A, B, C and D. So you just move on to the next phase of the plan.”For the Jets, that was Darnold.And, so far, so good.“It’s been a fun process Womens Jachai Polite Jersey ,” Darnold said. “Now that we’ve had a few Sundays in a row where we can just kind of walk in on our routine, it’s really fun to be able to understand it and kind of just go about it throughout the week. I feel like I’ve definitely been getting a lot better as the weeks have kind of compiled.” Bringing your daily links to the NFL’s New York Jets"Good morning, Gang Green Nation! I hope everyone’s having a great start to their day. It’s another dead zone for Jet articles today, and the monotony of the off-season has finally hit again. You know it’s bad when there’s a multitude of ‘reports’ regarding the Jets wishing the Knicks good luck for the NBA Draft, and news that the team picked up two cans for fodder (WR Xavier Ubosi and T Calvin Anderson) that the Patriots waived. I’m known to be a bit nefarious, but does anyone really think those two players will stick? Outside of that there’s some typical Maccagnan bashing, mostly in regards to his latest failure in Rashard Robinson that allowed some writers to re-open the can of worms that has been Big Mac’s tenure in NY. Rounding off this meager day of content is Adam Gase’s feelings of off-season All-Pro Trevon Wesco. I can assure you, it’s nothing but praise. With that said here are your links to the team at the halfway point of your week.SNY - Bent - Which Jets UDFAs have best chance of making impact in 2019?Eric Allen - Jets Roster Reset: Talent Around Sam Darnold Has Improved at All LevelsMatt Stypulkoski - NFL free agents 2019: What are Jets’ remaining options at center after Eagles re-signed Stefen Wisniewski? 3 best choices leftTyler Calvaruso - A look at Jets GM Mike Maccagnan’s biggest mistakesMatt Stypulkoski - Just how bad was Jets’ Rashard Robinson trade? Ranking Mike Maccagnan’s 13 worst movesMatt Stypulkoski - These 2 stats should have Jets’ Gregg Williams foaming at mouth as he schemes for Leonard Williams, Quinnen WilliamsEthan Greenberg - Jets Add WR Xavier Ubosi, T Calvin AndersonJeff Howe - Released by Patriots, Anderson lands with Jets 24 hours laterEthan Greenberg - What Does Adam Gase Like About Jets Rookie TE Trevon Wesco?Luke Easterling - Jets HC Adam Gase loves Trevon Wesco's versatilityLuke Easterling - What the Jets are getting in 5th-round pick Blake CashmanHere are your missed connections from yesterday.Here’s the thread about nothing, make sure to check it out!I hope you all have a safe and wonderful rest of the day!

View liny195's Profile Search for other posts by liny195 Back to Top

<< Prev Topic Site Feedback, Questions and Suggestions Next Topic >>

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version