Welcome Guest (Register -  Login)  Display List of Forum Members Memberlist Search The Forum Search forum topics Search psychologists Search psychologists Help Help
 Navigation

Username

Password

Auto Login
Add me to the active users list

Forgot password | Register

Latest Forum Posts

We have 6671 registered users.
The newest registered user is kfhy sgej.

Our users have posted a total of 3001 articles within 1182 topics in 15 forums.
Last post by liny195

Site Feedback, Questions and Suggestions
 Psychotherapy.co.za - Discussion GroupsSite Feedback, Questions and Suggestions
Subject Topic: Holding onto a 3-0 lead over the Philadel Post ReplyPost New Topic
 Holding onto a 3-0 lead over the Philadel
<< Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
liny195
Posted: 2019 December 03 at 4:34am | IP Logged Quote liny195

Group: Member
Field Olisaemeka Udoh Jersey nfl draft , the Minnesota Vikings started the second quarter with a 3rd-and-13 from their own 17-yard line. Kirk Cousins dropped back to pass and found Kyle Rudolph for a short gain, forcing the Vikings to punt for the first time on the day. Matt Wile came in to boot the ball away, and with a decent bounce the Eagles took over from their own 33-yard line.Carson Wentz immediately went to work, as he looked deep for Shelton Gibson for a huge 48-yard gain, and they were all the way down to the Minnesota 19-yard line. Fortunately, the Eagles’ offense stalled out thanks to a dropped pass by Wendell Smallwood, and the Eagles had to settle for a 30-yard field goal by Jake Elliott to tie the game at 3-3.The kickoff from Elliott went through the end zone for a touchback, giving the Vikings the ball at their own 25. Cousins started things with a short pass to C.J. Ham, and a short pass to Stefon Diggs moved the sticks after Diggs made a ridiculous number of moves.Diggs then took an end-around and rambled for 20 yards into Philadelphia territory at the 39. Latavius Murray then broke out his best run of the year, going for 12 yards to the 27. After a one-yard loss and a false start on Diggs, the Vikings were facing a 2nd-and-16. A short pass to Roc Thomas got the Vikings back to the original line of scrimmage, and Cousins’ pass for Adam Thielen on third down fell incomplete.Minnesota brought Dan Bailey out for his third field goal attempt of the game, this one a 45-yard attempt. Bailey then pushed his attempt wide to the right, because Vikings’ kickers. The score remained tied at 3-3 with just under seven minutes remaining in the half.Carson Wentz and the Eagles took over from their own 35. He found Nelson Agholor for a first down to near the midfield stripe on the Eagles’ first play of the drive, and a short pass to Jay Ajayi moved the Eagles into Minnesota territory. Ajayi then moved the sticks on a run play, and Wentz found Dallas Goedert for another first down to the Vikings’ 31. Then, the greatest thing ever happened.Stephen Weatherly came through and hit Wentz, causing the ball to flutter into the air, and it landed in the hands of Linval Joseph! Linval then proceeded to rumble. . .and not stumble. . .and go ALL THE WAY TO THE END ZONE for a 63-yard touchdown! Bailey added the extra point, and suddenly the Vikings were up by a score of 10-3.Man, fat guy touchdowns are the best.The Eagles’ started out on their own 26-yard line on the ensuing drive, and Wentz scrambled for eight yards to start the drive. After a pair of false start penalties against the Eagles, Wentz’s pass for Alshon Jeffery fell incomplete and the Eagles were forced to punt. Cameron Johnston booted the ball away, and Brandon Zylstra fielded a short punt and took it to the Minnesota 44-yard line.Cousins found Kyle Rudolph to put the Vikings into Eagles territory at the two-minute warning. The Vikings moved the sticks on a couple of passes to Thielen, and then Thielen caught a pass to move the ball inside the Eagles’ 30. After a questionable. . .very questionable. . .roughing the passer call on Michael Bennett, the Vikings had the ball at the Philadelphia 12-yard line. Cousins found Rudolph down to the 3-yard line, and then Cousins lofted a beautiful pass to Adam Thielen in the back left corner of the end zone for a three-yard touchdown! Bailey tacked on the extra point, and the Vikings took a 17-3 lead into the locker room at halftime.Cousins has been on fire in the first half, as he’s completed 20-of-24 passes for 154 yards and a touchdown. Stefon Diggs has done the majority of the damage, as he’s caught six passes for 51 yards. Thielen has six catches for 42 yards and a score, and Kyle Rudolph has hauled in three passes for 22 yards. Laquon Treadwell has also chipped in with three grabs for 21 yards.On the ground Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , Diggs is actually the team’s leading rusher, too, with two carries for 25 yards. Latavius Murray has five carries for 17 yards, and Roc Thomas has 12 yards on a pair of carries. Mike Boone gained one yard on his lone carry of the day.As we move to the second half at Lincoln Financial Field, the Minnesota Vikings lead the Philadelphia Eagles by a score of 17-3. Come on in and join us for the third quarter of play, folks! A long time a go in a galaxy far, far away...no one did mock drafts"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsMinnesota Vikings 2019 NFL Draft2019 NFL Draft: Solo, A Mock StoryNew,98commentsA long time a go in a galaxy far, far away...no one did mock draftsCDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Draft: Solo, A Mock StoryKirby Lee- USA Today SportsHappy Monday kids, I hope your weekend was a good one. Not a whole lot of news on the Vikings front since our last mock. They’ve signed Adam Thielen to a nice extension, a couple of AAF players, and a backup QB, but overall, it’s nothing that should affect their draft strategy in any meaningful way. So, let’s get on with with another mock, our eighth. If you care about any of the other ones I’ve done, you can check them out here:But if you are a person imbued with common sense, self-worth, and dignity and want to skip those, please do. No one will blame you; conversely, people might actually think better of you, if we’re being brutally honest here.You’re still here? Okay. I’m as surprised as you are, but let’s get going. Consider these the ground rules for how I do these mocks:I’m not a professional scout, coach, or GM. I am, however, a Professional Idiot.If you EVER get to the point where you think ‘man this guy is pretty sharp about drafting and stuff’ go back and read the previous sentence. Then talk to any member of my family, immediate or extended, and they’ll set you straight.My methodology is fairly straightforward. I’m using Fanspeak’s On The Clock deluxe Olisaemeka Udoh Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , high falutin’ draft simulator, that allows me to make and receive trade offers.In formulating and/or accepting trades, I’m using the 2019 Drafttek Trade Value Chart. I know most teams don’t follow it to the number, and other trades include players, like the Percy Harvin trade a few years back. Trading players in this simulation isn’t an option, and you have to have some kind of baseline, so this is mine:Minnesota’s biggest need is still the offensive line, even with free agency essentially done...but I don’t think it’s a mandatory, gotta pick in the first round kind of need anymore. I still believe it’s the primary area of concern, so with that in mind this is what I feel are the Vikings needs:Offensive lineDefensive lineTight End/Wide Receiver In the past, I said I would try to mimic GM Rick Spielman, but I think I’m just gonna be me for this one, as in ‘what would I like to see happen?’ I would like to see the Vikings trade down, if possible, and get a couple extra picks. If the Vikings could get an extra day one or two pick by making a trade, I think it would help shore up both lines, and give them more top talent on the roster.In setting up the draft variables, I chose to use the On The Clock Composite Big Board, just to change things up a bit. The computer is using multiple, as will be the case in real life, the setting is classic, and team needs are user voted.These are the picks the Vikings have heading into the 2019 Draft:1st RoundWhen the round opens, I get two trade offers:I’m going to be honest here: I’m half tempted to trade up with Denver to get in a position to draft Dwayne Haskins, and I’m not even kidding. But I don’t think he’d be there, so I’m going to turn that offer down. But that Patriots offer? Kind of farther down than I’d like to go, but it’s still in the first round, and I get an extra second and third round pick. I accept the offer.These are my new picks:I let the draft run through 26 picks, and most of the top offensive linemen are gone. I want to get a top guy and not risk losing out on marquee talent at my biggest position of need, so I’m going to try and swing a trade with Oakland. I make this offer:They accept, and although I lose my forth round pick, I get a high pick in the fifth round Youth Alexander Mattison Jersey , while still keeping both second round picks and a third round pick. I am now on the clock, and this is my big board:Selection: Cody Ford, T, OklahomaRationale: He’s the best offensive lineman for a team that desperately needs one. I’m not overthinking this one.2nd RoundI get no trade offers when the round starts, but I get two when I come on the clock I get offers for both my second round picks:Eh, it’s a nice haul of picks, but I’d rather get top shelf talent in the first couple rounds, which is why I made the initial trade with the Patriots anyway, so I turn these offers down. Here’s my big board for the first selection:Selection, pick 50 (2/18): Irv Smith, TE, ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDERationale: So here’s the deal. If you think Kyle Rudolph will be around 3-4 more years, and/or the TE’s currently on the roster can step up and start, then this is a dumb pick. However, if you think Rudy is gone in a season or two (he will be), and/or the guys behind him can’t step up (I don’t think they can), then Smith makes a ton of sense here. I like having a pass catching threat to go with Stefon Diggs and Thielen, without wasting a pick on a wide receiver.Here’s the big board for my next second round pick:Selection, pick 56 (2/24): Chase Winovich, EDGE, That Team Up NorthRationale: For me, this pick was between either Winovich or Elgton Jenkins. WIth the moves the Vikings made in free agency, I think they have done more to address the offensive line than the defensive line, so I went with the defensive guy here.3rd RoundNo trade offers, so here’s my big board:Selection: Michael Jordan, G, THE Ohio State UniversityRationale: Although I think the Vikings have addressed the o-line, and I got Cody Ford, are the guys they signed in free agency long term answers? Jordan is a player that can push for a starting job, or at least be a realistic option for immediate depth on the interior.4th RoundNo Selection.5th RoundBig board for round five:Selection: T.J. Edwards, LB Super Bowl Alexander Mattison Jersey , WisconsinRationale: The Vikings need linebacker depth, and as we head into the fifth round and later, grit becomes a big factor in these selections as well as talent and need. All Wisconsin recruits are football Nick Puntos, and Edwards is as Nick Punto-y as Nick Punto.6th RoundWe’re pretty much through the ‘let’s make trades’ portion of mock drafts, because the actual late round trades on draft day are boring, much less fake ones. Big board:Selection, pick 190 (6/17): Lil’Jordan Humphrey, WR, TexasRationale: The Vikings need a WR, but between Troy Williamson and Laquon Treadwell, I don’t want them to pick a WR earlier than here ever again in the draft. Wait, I’ll be okay with a fifth, as long as it is the clone of Stefon Diggs. As we get to the sixth round and later, we add to ‘grit’ with ‘dudes with cool or weird names’. Boom, done.Selection, pick 209 (6/36): Gary Johnson, LB, TexasRationale: After several unsuccessful Presidential runs on the Libertarian ticket, the former governor of New Mexico will try to fulfill his childhood dream of playing in the NFL.7th RoundBig board:Selection, pick 247 (7/33): Johnnie Dixon, WR, THE Ohio StateRationale: I literally picked the highest ranked OSU player left. And I like DIxon.Selection, pick 250 (7/36): Easton Stick, QB, North Dakota StateRationale: When Stick to Dixon becomes more mythical than Montana to Rice, remember you heard it here first.RecapHere’s the draft class for A Mock Story:I like it. I got two offensive linemen and an EDGE rusher to shore up both lines, the best tight end in the draft that didn’t go to Iowa, and addressed pretty much all the remaining team needs. To get here I made these trades:

View liny195's Profile Search for other posts by liny195 Back to Top

<< Prev Topic Site Feedback, Questions and Suggestions Next Topic >>

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version